While the chance that a violent crime or serious accident occurs on your property is not high, the possibility still exists. As such, you can best protect yourself and your property if you know what to do should a situation like that occur. It can be overwhelming to come across such a scene but know that it is often also hazardous. Many of these scenes contain bodily fluids and other biohazard materials that can spread disease and infection. Knowing this, keep your distance from the scene. Reach out to the proper authorities and call licensed professionals to handle cleaning and restoration.
With our biohazard cleanup services, ServiceMaster of Sarpy County can help homes and businesses in Bellevue, NE, that are affected by biohazard materials. Our professional technicians will safely remove biohazard materials using advanced equipment and cleaning products. We also understand these situations are often sensitive, which is why we always work in a respectful manner. If the case concerns a crime, our technicians are ready to work alongside law enforcement.
Trauma and Crime Scenes
The scene of a major accident or serious crime is often hazardous. Blood and other biohazard materials are usually left behind, contaminating the area. In cases concerning violent crimes, a weapon may have also been left behind. This is concerning because biohazard materials can easily spread infection and disease through the bacteria, viruses, and other toxins they contain. While it is imperative to reach out to EMTs and law enforcement professionals, these individuals are not responsible for or qualified to clean the scene. Because of this, you must reach out to us for help.
The technicians we employ have the necessary licensing, experience, and equipment to safely and effectively clean crime scenes that contain biohazard materials. We wear personal protective equipment (PPE) to keep ourselves safe, and use powerful disinfectants and cleaning products to restore the scene to a safe environment.
The following can be expected from our crime scene cleaning services:
- Biohazard material removal: We will effectively remove all dangerous biohazard materials, including sewage waste, from your property and take them to a licensed medical waste facility for proper disposal.
- Cleaning and decontamination: Our technicians will use powerful cleaning products to effectively clean affected areas. Afterwards, we decontaminate the area to prevent infection or disease.
- Odor removal: We will use advanced deodorization techniques to eliminate lingering odors.
- Continuous monitoring: Our technicians will work in a discreet and diligent manner to complete the job, and we will stay in touch with you during the cleaning process.
- Family help and support: We will always treat clients and their loved ones in a compassionate and respectful manner. If you and your loved ones are mourning, we can help by getting you in contact with counseling professionals.
- Certified professionals: Our technicians have the proper training and licensing to conduct biohazard cleaning, which is done in accordance with local and state government regulations.
If your property in Bellevue, NE, is the site of a major accident or violent crime, then take the time to call the necessary authorities as well as ServiceMaster of Sarpy County for our biohazard cleanup services. Our professional technicians will safely rid of hazardous materials and restore your home or business to its former state.
Call (402) 293-1625, where we are available on a 24/7 basis, for the biohazard and crime scene cleanup services we offer in Bellevue, NE.
Biohazard Cleanup Omaha, NE
Biohazard Cleanup Lincoln, NE
Biohazard Cleanup Grand Island, NE
Biohazard Cleanup Hastings, NE