When a property has suffered water damage, it is already concerning. However, the situation becomes more problematic if the water involved contains sewage because its presence can worsen the damage. Sewage water contains waste materials that will harm affected building materials and furnishings. Sewage water also contains harmful toxins that can cause severe health problems. Keep your distance from any water you suspect to be contaminated with sewage, and contact our professionals for help right away.
With our sewage cleanup services, ServiceMaster of Sarpy County can help homes and businesses in Bellevue, NE, that have been affected by sewage. Our professional technicians will remove the sewage water safely, clean and disinfect the property, and restore the damaged areas and materials. We will ensure your property is restored to a safe, sanitary environment.
Damage Caused by Sewage
Homes and buildings affected by sewage-contaminated water can suffer serious damage. Whether the situation was created as a result of a sewage backup, natural flooding, or another event, porous building materials and furnishing will absorb the water. While this occurs, they also absorb the waste materials, which may cause irreversible damage.
Furthermore, the presence of sewage creates a dangerous environment due to the bacteria, viruses, and harmful microorganisms it contains. These substances can spread infection and disease. So stay away from any water you suspect might be contaminated by sewage.
Sewage Cleaning in Bellevue, NE
Our technicians are ready and equipped to provide sewage water extraction and cleaning. We will use advanced water extraction equipment to remove the sewage water, and clean and disinfect any materials can be salvaged. Any permanently damaged materials will be discarded. Our technicians are also capable of eliminating unpleasant odors left from the sewage.
The following can be expected from our sewage cleaning services:
- 24/7 response: We immediately respond to your call for help, arriving promptly at your property to extract the sewage water and contain the damage.
- Licensed and experienced professionals: Each one of our technicians is IICRC-certified. We effectively restore properties affected by sewage using advanced equipment, techniques, and cleaning products.
- Complete assessment: We will assess the sewage damage and use the findings to create a proper restoration plan that includes complete sewage removal and repairs for the damage.
- Thorough restoration: Following sewage removal and water damage restoration, our technicians clean and disinfect salvageable materials and hard surfaces. Meanwhile, permanently damaged items are removed. Once cleaning is done, we then provide mold removal and deodorization as needed to ensure your property is restored to its former state.
- Working with insurance: We can help with your claim by working with your insurance provider.
If your residential or commercial property has sustained damage caused by sewage, avoid the affected area and reach out to us for sewage cleanup right away. Our professional technicians will promptly respond to your call for help to safely remove the sewage and thoroughly clean and disinfect your property.
ServiceMaster of Sarpy County is available for sewage cleanup services in Bellevue, NE, on a 24/7 basis at (402) 293-1625.
Related Service Areas: