Most cases concerning property damage are caused by water issues because there are so many ways it can happen. No matter the source, it just takes a small amount of water to cause damage. Whether the water damage is the result of rain and flooding or an appliance problem, you need to address the damage promptly. Porous building materials and furnishings will absorb the water and spread the damage to new areas. It also encourages mold growth.
With our water damage restoration services, ServiceMaster of Sarpy County can help homes and businesses in Bellevue, NE that have sustained damage by flooding and excess water. Our professional technicians use advanced water extraction and drying equipment to eliminate standing water and excess moisture. Afterwards, we will restore the areas that were damaged.
Water Damage Restoration in Bellevue, NE
Problems with Water Damage
No matter if the moisture comes from a leak, standing floodwater, condensation, or another source, water can be harmful to your residential or commercial property. Common building materials such as drywall and wood, and various furnishings are porous in nature. This means they can absorb moisture, which allows the water to spread more easily and cause damage to the affected materials. If they take in enough water, then the materials will suffer serious structural damage. This will also provide the ideal conditions for mold growth, which will cause its own damage.
Get in touch with ServiceMaster of Sarpy County for our professional water damage restoration services promptly if your home or building has experienced water damage. While you wait for our team of professionals to arrive, use these tips to help contain the damage:
- Get rid of non-permanent flooring, such as area rugs.
- As long as the weather permits, open up doors and windows to aid with the drying process.
- Place aluminum foil beneath all furniture legs to prevent further damage.
- Encourage better drying by propping up pillows and cushions on your furniture.
- Mop or blot up excess water to remove it.
The following are things you should refrain from doing in the aftermath of water damage:
- Do not use a standard vacuum to get rid of the water.
- Do not go into a room that has standing water until the power has been turned off.
- Do not come into contact with sewage-contaminated water.
- Do not get rid of permanent carpeting and flooring.
Water Restoration Services
From a leak to a flooded building, our professional water restoration technicians are ready to address water damage cases of all kinds. We use advanced water extraction and drying equipment to contain and remove the water. Following water extraction, our technicians make repairs and conduct restoration work. If necessary, we also provide mold removal services.
Within our water damage restoration services, we conduct the following:
- Emergency response: We are available 24/7 to help with your water damage emergency and we will arrive promptly following your call for help to contain and assess the damage.
- Water extraction and drying: Using advanced water extraction equipment, we will remove standing water from your home or building. We then use drying and dehumidification equipment to eliminate the remaining moisture from damaged materials.
- Reinstallation and cleaning: Our technicians will effectively clean and restore affected materials and areas. If large objects need to be moved to guarantee effective cleaning, we will move them and put them back once the job is complete.
- Structural repairs: If your property experiences structural damage by way of excess water and flooding, we will make repairs.
Call ServiceMaster of Sarpy County for professional water damage restoration services if your home or business in Bellevue, NE, and the neighboring areas has been damaged by flooding or excess water. Our IICRC-certified professionals will quickly arrive to your property to begin the restoration work.
We can be reached at (402) 293-1625 on a 24/7 basis if you have a water damage emergency in Bellevue, NE.