Discovering a scene where a traumatic accident or violent crime occurred is extremely overwhelming. However, it is critical to remember to maintain a safe distance from the area as these often contain biohazardous materials like bodily fluids and blood. Try to remain calm and contact the proper authorities to process the scene, then contact a biohazard and trauma scene cleanup service to safely decontaminate the area.
ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities provides professional crime scene cleanup services in Grand Island, NE to safely remove dangerous biohazard materials and restore the scene. We will use powerful cleaning and disinfectant products to disinfect the property. You can expect us to handle the situation with compassion and respect for those traumatized and effected by the circumstances.
Crime Scene Cleaning in Grand Island, NE
It is common for biohazardous materials like blood, tissue, and other bodily fluids to be present in situations involving a serious accident or violent crime. These biohazard materials might contain bacteria that can spread infection or disease. You must call a professional trauma scene cleanup service to thoroughly decontaminate the area, as law enforcement and EMTs are not equipped or trained to clean the scene.
Our professionals at ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities will remove and properly dispose of the biohazard materials left at the scene. We use powerful disinfectants and cleaning products to thoroughly decontaminate and clean the area, followed by addressing any damage as necessary to return the property to a safe living condition. We will also work with law enforcement as needed to avoid interfering with any ongoing investigations.
With our professional biohazard and trauma scene cleanup services, you can expect:
- Decontamination: We use powerful disinfection and cleaning products and equipment to eliminate all traces of biohazard materials and effectively decontaminate the scene.
- Proper Disposal: Our technicians ensure all biohazardous materials are safely and properly disposed of at an appropriately licensed medical waste facility.
- Deodorization: We are equipped with powerful deodorizers to eliminate unpleasant odor particles from the area.
- Continuous Monitoring: To protect your privacy, we will arrive to the scene in an unmarked vehicle and proceed to work discreetly.
- Family Assistance and Support: We can refer individuals who have been traumatized or are grieving to receive additional support from professional counseling, if needed.
- Certified Technicians: Our technicians are certified and trained to effectively and efficiently provide biohazard cleanup and crime scene cleanup services while remaining compliant with local and state government regulations.
Situations involving a traumatic accident or violent crime are extremely overwhelming to experience.
After the appropriate authorities have responded to the scene, contact ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities at (308) 390-7150 for crime scene cleanup and biohazard cleanup in the Grand Island, NE area.