Individuals affected by hoarding must be approached with patience and understanding. Hoarding is a mental disorder where an individual has an extreme emotional attachment to their personal belongings. However, conditions created by hoarding can pose a serious health and safety hazard to the affected individual and their loved ones. It is better for a loved one to convince the affected individual that a professional cleaning service is here to help return the property to a safe living condition.
ServiceMaster Restoration provides professional hoarding cleanup services to affected individuals in Grand Island, NE and the surrounding areas. We will patiently work upon approval with the affected individual while treating the situation with the utmost compassion and respect.
Risks Associated with Hoarding
Individuals affected by hoarding may feel extreme anxiety when separated from their personal belongings. Unfortunately, the homes of these individuals are often cluttered with tripping hazards and sometimes may even contain biohazardous materials.
So the space must be cleaned and decluttered to return it to a safe living condition. Once the affected individual approves working with us, we will start the cleanup process.
Hoarding Cleaning in Grand Island, NE
Upon arrival, our technicians inspect the property and provide a free estimate for the cleanup project. Our technicians will remain professional, patient, and respectful throughout the process.
We will only work upon pre-approval from the affected individual, decluttering the area and using powerful cleaning products to thoroughly disinfect the space. Our technicians will also remove any mold, dirt, stains, odor, or biohazardous materials from the property.
With professional hoarding cleanup services, you can expect:
- Compassion and Respect: We will remain patient, compassionate, and respectful as we work with the affected individual through the cleanup process.
- Removing Unnecessary Items: We will work with the affected individual to separate the items by value and decide which items should remain and which should be removed.
- Decontamination: Once the clutter has been removed, we will decontaminate the area using powerful cleaning products.
- Odor Removal: We are equipped with powerful deodorizers to remove unpleasant odor particles from the affected areas and materials.
- Work with your Insurance: We can work with your insurance provider if compensation is available for you.
- Review: We will check-in with you to make sure that you are completely satisfied with our services.
Respectful Approach to Hoarding Cleanup
Removing items from the property can be a stressful situation for an individual affected by hoarding. We are prepared to work with that individual while remaining supportive, respectful, and compassionate. We are available 24/7 to respond to emergencies.
Contact ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities at (308) 390-7150 to receive a free estimate for professional hoarding cleanup services in Grand Island, NE.
Hoarding Cleanup Omaha, NE
Hoarding Cleanup Lincoln, NE
Hoarding Cleanup Bellevue, NE
Hoarding Cleanup Hastings, NE