When water damage affects your home or business, responding immediately will help keep the overall destruction to a minimum. However, if the water has been contaminated by sewage water, tending to the damage is more difficult because dangerous bacteria and pathogens in the water may lead to infection or disease. It is critical to keep a safe distance from the sewage water and contact a professional cleanup service to safely clean and decontaminate the area.
ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities provides professional sewage cleaning services for homes and businesses in Grand Island, NE and the surrounding areas. Our technicians are equipped with heavy-duty water extraction and drying equipment to completely remove the sewage water and thoroughly dry the affected areas. Once the area is dry, we will safely decontaminate the property. We can also provide mold remediation services if needed.
When sewage water enters your property, the water can be absorbed by the porous building materials and cause damage such as discoloration, warping, and mold growth. The longer the water damage is left untreated, the more severe the damage to the property will be.
Sewage water is especially hazardous because it contains dangerous pathogens and bacteria that can spread infection and disease. So it’s important not to come into contact with the contaminated water and to have a professional service safely treat the affected areas.
With professional sewage cleanup services, you can expect:
- Emergency Response: We can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond to emergencies.
- Experienced Technicians: Our technicians are IICRC-certified and specially trained to provide professional sewage backup cleaning services.
- Thorough Inspection: We will execute a full assessment of the property to properly create a custom cleanup service plan that best fits your restoration needs.
- Complete Restoration: Once the area has been thoroughly cleaned and decontaminated, we will repair any structural damage as necessary.
- Working with Insurance: Our technicians can work with your insurance company through the claims process.
Regardless of the amount of water, water damage must be addressed promptly to limit the overall damage. If the water has been contaminated with sewage water, a cleanup professional will need to safely clean, disinfect, and restore the damaged areas.
In the event your home or business in Grand Island, NE is experiencing water damage from a sewage backup, contact ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities at (308) 390-7150 to receive a free estimate for sewage cleaning services.
Sewage Cleanup Omaha, NE
Sewage Cleanup Lincoln, NE
Sewage Cleanup Bellevue, NE
Sewage Cleanup Hastings, NE