Property damage is always frustrating, but it can be even more bothersome if it was caused by vandalism. Such acts are more common during the summer and tend to be random. It can be discouraged but never completely prevented, so it’s important to address it promptly.
Graffiti Removal in Grand Island, NE
ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities can help clean and repair residential and commercial properties affected by vandalism through vandalism cleaning services in Grand Island, NE, and the surrounding areas. Our professional technicians will work diligently to repair any damage and rid of vandalism evidence.
It is normal to be frustrated by the situation, but you can regain control by having it cleaned right away. Our technicians can effectively remove graffiti, eggs, and more through the use of powerful cleaning products and power washing equipment. We will also repair any damaged windows, roofing, and siding.
Our vandalism cleanup services include each of the following:
- 24/7 availability
- Power washing walls to remove graffiti
- Emergency board up and tarping
- Removing damaged building materials and debris
- Demolition and reconstruction services as needed
- Window cleaning
Do the following to help limit vandalism damage:
- Clean debris, such as eggs, by using water
- Discard toilet paper and other physical debris
- Blot stains from fabrics
- Vacuum or sweep up broken glass
- Take pictures and videos to document the damage
Avoid these actions:
- Refrain from cleaning up paint, ink, and other chemical stains.
- Refrain from using electrical appliances until after inspection.
- Refrain from throwing out broken pieces that might be helpful for repairs.
- Refrain from cleaning fabrics, such as carpeting and upholstery, without talking to a professional.
Seek assistance from ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities if your home or business located in the Grand Island, NE, area has been vandalized. We can be reached on a 24/7 basis by calling (308) 390-7150.