There are numerous ways water can damage your home or business, including burst pipes, overflows, plumbing leaks, natural flooding, heavy rainfall, and sewage backups. If the affected areas are left untreated, the excess water and moisture can cause extensive damage to the structural materials and even lead to potential mold growth. But improper treatment of the affected areas can lead to further damage developing over time, so it is best to consult a professional service to effectively dry and restore the area.
ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities provides professional water damage restoration services for homes and businesses in Grand Island, NE and the surrounding areas. We are equipped with advanced water extraction and drying equipment to thoroughly dry the areas. Then we will clean and restore the property damage to return the affected area to its pre-disaster condition.
Water Restoration in Grand Island, NE
If your home or business in Grand Island, NE has sustained water damage, call ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities at (308) 390-7150.
Water Damage Restoration in Grand Island, NE
Regardless of the amount of water, it must be addressed as quickly as possible to minimize the overall damage. Porous building materials like wood, drywall, and insulation can absorb the water and moisture, leading to warping, discoloration, and possible mold growth. Mold can cause even more extensive damage to the structural materials as well threaten health risks for everyone on the property.
We at ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities are highly trained and prepared to provide water damage restoration services. Our technicians are IICRC-certified and experienced in restoring properties of all sizes. We are available 24/7 to respond to emergencies and will work quickly to contain the damage while preventing it from spreading. We use the best water extraction and drying equipment to completely dry the area. We will also clean and repair any damage to structural materials. If needed, we will also provide mold remediation.
Water Damage – What to Do:
- Call ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities for emergency water damage restoration services
- Remove any items, like area floor rugs, that are not tacked to the floor
- Increase airflow within the property by opening windows and doors, if weather permits
- Hang up draperies to keep them off the ground and help them dry
- Use a mop to blot excess water from the affected areas
- Prop up furniture cushions, pillows, and skirts to help them dry
Water Damage – What NOT to Do:
- Do not try to remove any carpeting or furnishings that are tacked to the floor
- Do not try extracting the excess water using a standard vacuum
- Do not enter any rooms or areas of the property that have sustained severe electrical or structural damage
- Do not touch the water if it has been contaminated by sewage
Water Damage Mitigation Services
Our water damage restorations services include:
- Emergency Response and Inspection: We are prepared to respond to emergency situations 24/7. Upon arrival, we will work quickly to locate the source of the water and prevent it from spreading.
- Water Extraction and Drying: Our technicians are experienced with using high quality water extraction and drying equipment to dry the affected areas.
- Reinstallation and Cleaning: We can move furniture and other large objects to thoroughly treat the affected areas of the property. We will then move the furniture back to their original spots.
- Structural Repairs: We provide reconstruction services to repair any extensive structural damage was caused by the water and moisture.
After finding water damage in your home or building, it is crucial to act quickly to prevent it from spreading. Call us at ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities at (308) 390-7150 for professional water damage restoration in Grand Island, NE.
Water Damage Restoration Lincoln, NE
Water Damage Restoration Omaha, NE
Water Damage Restoration Hastings, NE
Water Damage Restoration Bellevue, NE