While unfortunate, situations involving crimes and traumatic accidents can happen in your home or business. Sometimes, these events result in severe injury or even death, making for an even more stressful and overwhelming situation. But it is important that you know how to react should you ever find yourself in such a scenario. Keep your distance from the scene, because any blood, bodily fluids, and other biohazard materials are dangerous. Reach out to the proper authorities upon the discovery of the site. Then contact a professional trauma and biohazard cleaning service to conduct safe and proper cleaning and decontamination of the scene.
ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities can help homes and businesses that are the site of a crime or trauma scene and remove dangerous biohazard materials through the professional crime, trauma, and biohazard cleanup services we offer in Hastings, NE. Our professional technicians will effectively decontaminate the area by using powerful cleaning products and equipment. We conduct our work in a respectful and compassionate manner, knowing that clients may be grieving having just experienced emotional trauma.
Crime Scene Cleanup in Hastings, NE
Oftentimes, scenes involving a serious accident or violent crime contain bodily fluids, tissue, and other biohazard materials. The presence of such makes the scene dangerous because biohazard materials can spread disease and infection, carrying bacteria and viruses.
With proper decontamination, viruses are more prone to spreading. However, law enforcement and EMTs are not responsible for cleaning the scene, nor are they qualified to conduct cleaning and removal of biohazard materials.
At ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities, our professional technicians are ready to remove and discard biohazard materials in a safe and proper manner. We will also decontaminate and clean the affected areas and restore damaged property. To clean, we use powerful disinfectant cleaning products and equipment which will effectively treat and restore your home or business to a safe environment. In the event the scene involves a crime, our technicians will work with law enforcement to prevent interruptions with the investigation.
Trauma and Biohazard Cleanup Services
The following are included with our professional trauma and biohazard cleanup services:
- Decontamination: We will effectively remove all biohazard materials from the scene and decontaminate your property.
- Proper Disposal: Our technicians will safely bring biohazard materials to a licensed medical waste facility for proper disposal.
- Continuous Monitoring: We arrive at your property in an unmarked vehicle, allowing us to work in a discreet but quick manner that protects your privacy.
- Family Assistance and Support: For those clients who need it, we can refer a professional counselor so those individuals who are grieving have the support they need.
- Certified Technicians: We employ well trained, certified, experienced technicians who will provide effective trauma and biohazard cleanup services that abide by local and state government regulations.
Coming across the scene of a violent accident or crime in your property is tough to handle, but it is important to act appropriately in such a situation.
After you contact the proper authorities, call (308) 390-7150 to get in touch with ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities for the professional biohazard cleanup services we provide in Hastings, NE.