Water damage, no matter how much or how little, to a property is an emergency that needs to be addressed in a prompt manner. However, the severity of the situation increases when the water involved has been contaminated by sewage materials. This is because sewage contaminated water contains bacteria and pathogens that can spread disease and infection. Keep your distance from the water and reach out to a professional cleaning service for immediate help.
ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities can help homes and businesses that have been affected by sewage through the sewage cleanup services we offer in Hastings, NE. Our professional technicians will remove excess water and moisture by using advanced water extraction and drying equipment. Following extraction and drying, we will effectively decontaminate the affected areas by using powerful disinfectant cleaning products.
When a sewage backup occurs, it sends a significant amount of contaminated water into your property. If it’s not contained and removed promptly, it will spread throughout your home or business. Porous building materials and furnishings will absorb the water, causing discoloration and warping. With time, affected materials suffer structural damage and are more prone to mold growth.
Due to its bacteria and pathogen content, sewage water is a hazardous substance that can result in severe health problems. It is imperative that you refrain from getting in contact with the contaminated water and get help from a professional to address the situation.
The following are included within our professional sewage backup cleaning services:
- Emergency Response: At ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities, we are available to help with your emergencies on a 24/7 basis.
- Experienced Technicians: The professional technicians we employ are well trained, properly licensed, and experienced in sewage backup cleanup services.
- Thorough Inspection: Once the source of the sewage backup has been handled, our technicians will conduct a thorough property inspection. This helps us develop a proper cleaning plan that suits your specific sewage backup cleaning needs and your schedule.
- Complete Restoration: Our technicians will make repairs to the structural damage your home or business has experienced. If mold has grown in response to the damage, we will also handle the mold removal service.
- Working with Insurance: Our technicians are ready to help with the claims process by working with your insurance provider.
If you find that your residential or commercial property has sustained damage by water, it can be an overwhelming experience. But the situation becomes even more dire if sewage has contaminated the water. Because of this, it is important to reach out to a professional sewage backup cleanup service to have your property effectively cleaned, decontaminated, and restored.
Call (308) 390-7150 to get in touch with ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities for a free estimate regarding the professional sewage backup cleaning services we offer in Hastings, NE.