Water damage can affect your home or business because many things can cause it, from natural flooding and heavy rainfall to pipe leaks and backups. With so many potential sources, water damage is known to be one of the most common disasters.
So it is essential that you know how to react to such a situation. Regardless of the exact cause, all cases of water damage are emergencies that require immediate action to limit the amount of damage. So it is best to reach out to a professional who can conduct proper restoration and cleaning.
ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities can help homes and businesses that have experienced water damage through our professional water damage restoration services in Hastings, NE. Our technicians have the proper training and equipment to extract excess water and moisture, thoroughly dry damaged areas, and restore affected building materials and furnishings. To begin, we will contain the water to prevent further damage.
Water Damage Restoration in Hastings, NE
Call (308) 390-7150 to reach ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities for water damage restoration services in Hastings, NE.
Among the potential sources of water damage include pipe leaks, burst pipes, sewage backups, heavy rainfall, and natural flooding. Without prompt action, porous building materials and furnishings will absorb the water. This will then lead to structural damage and possibly mold growth.
At ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities, we employ insured, IICRC-certified technicians, so you can trust that we will provide quality services. We start by containing the water to stop it from spreading to new areas, and then we will remove it from the property.
All affected areas will be dried and damaged structural materials and furnishings are repaired. In the event that mold or mildew has grown as a response to the water damage, our professionals can provide mold removal services as well.
Water Damage Restoration – What to Do:
- Remove items that are not attached to the floor, such as area rugs.
- If the weather allows, open windows to increase the airflow in the building.
- Help quicken the drying process by propping up furniture cushions, pillows, and skirts.
- Keep curtains and drapes off the ground by hanging them up.
- Keep affected books packed tightly together on their shelves.
- Mop up or blot excess water.
- Promptly reach out to ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities for our emergency water damage services in Hastings, NE.
Water Damage Restoration – What NOT to Do:
- Do not go into any rooms or areas that have severe structural or electrical damage.
- Do not try to use a standard vacuum to eliminate excess water.
- Do not try removing carpeting, furnishings, and other items tacked to the floor.
- Do not make contact with the water if it has been contaminated by sewage.
Water Mitigation in Hastings, NE
The following are included within our professional water damage restoration services:
- Emergency Response and Inspection: We are available to respond to water damage emergencies on a 24/7 basis. Our technicians will quickly respond to your call for help so we can contain the damage and make repairs promptly.
- Water Extraction and Drying: Using advanced water extraction and drying equipment, we will eliminate excess water and thoroughly dry affected areas.
- Reinstallation and Cleaning: Our technicians will move furniture and other large items around to ensure we can thoroughly dry and restore all areas. We’ll then return everything to their original position.
- Structural Repairs: Our professionals have the equipment needed to make repairs on structural materials harmed by water.
If your property in Hastings, NE, or the neighboring areas has experienced water damage, address the situation right away by calling our professionals.
Call (308) 390-7150 to reach ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities for the professional water damage restoration services we offer in Hastings, NE.