Unfortunately, situations like a traumatic accident or crime occur and result in serious injury or death, which can be extremely stressful and overwhelming. But it is crucial to keep a safe distance from the scene, as these situations commonly involve biohazard materials like mold, blood and bodily fluids. The proper authorities must be contacted as soon as the scene has been discovered, followed by a professional trauma and biohazard cleanup service to safely decontaminate and clean the area.
ServiceMaster of Lancaster County provides professional crime, trauma and biohazard cleanup services in Lincoln, NE to safely remove all dangerous biohazard materials while restoring the scene. Our professional technicians are equipped with powerful cleaning products and equipment to thoroughly decontaminate the area. We also handle these sensitive situations with the utmost respect and compassion, especially for those who experienced emotional trauma and loss from these circumstances.
Crime Scene Cleanup in Lincoln, NE
In the event a serious accident or violent crime took place, it is possible the scene includes biohazardous materials like blood, tissue, and other bodily fluids. This is very dangerous because the biohazard materials may contain disease-causing bacteria or viruses.
If the area is not properly decontaminated, the risk of harmful viruses spreading only increases. But EMTs nor law enforcement are not capable of cleaning a trauma scene.
ServiceMaster of Lancaster County is prepared to safely remove and dispose the biohazard materials, decontaminate the area, thoroughly clean and restore any inflicted property damages. Our professional technicians will use powerful disinfectant cleaning products and equipment to completely treat and restore the scene to a safe condition. We are also prepared to work with law enforcement throughout the process to avoid interrupting any ongoing investigations.
Trauma and Biohazard Cleanup Services
Our professional trauma and biohazard cleanup services include:
- Decontamination: Our technicians will effectively remove all traces of any biohazard materials and decontaminate the entire area.
- Proper Disposal: We will safely and properly dispose of the biohazardous materials to the appropriately licensed medical waste facility.
- Deodorization: We will use powerful deodorizers to remove unpleasant odors.
- Continuous Monitoring: We will arrive in an unmarked vehicle to work quickly and discreetly as well as protect your privacy.
- Family Assistance and Support: These types of situations can be traumatizing, so we offer our compassion to those grieving and can refer a professional counselor if further support is needed.
- Certified Technicians: Our technicians are highly trained, experienced, and certified to provide quality trauma and biohazard cleanup services as well as remain compliant with local and state government regulations.
Discovering a traumatic scene when a violent accident or crime occurred is difficult to handle.
Once the proper authorities are contacted to investigate the scene, call ServiceMaster of Lancaster County at (402) 434-2197 start the disinfection process with biohazard cleanup services in the Lincoln, NE area.