When a disaster like flooding, sewage backup, fire, or mold damages your home or business, one of the main concerns is immediate restoration. The others are the damages to your personal belongings and furnishings. It may still be possible to save and restore them if the they are addressed quickly after the disaster.
ServiceMaster of Lancaster County provides content cleaning and pack-out services for homes and businesses in Lincoln, NE and the surrounding areas of Lancaster County. Depending on the extent of the damage to your personal items, they may be salvageable with our restoration techniques. The sooner we are able to begin the content cleaning process, the higher the chance of fully restoring your clothing and furnishings. But if we are unable to restore the items onsite, we can bring them to our offsite facility through our pack-out services.
Content Restoration in Lincoln, NE
The following tasks can be expected with our professional content cleaning and pack-out services:
- Upon your call, our technicians will respond promptly and do a full inspection of the damages
- We will determine which items can be restored
- Once the inspection is complete, we will thoroughly sanitize and clean the affected areas
- We will deodorize, clean, and dry all the damaged items using quality equipment like heavy-duty air blowers
- Permanently damaged items are removed from the property
- If the property is unsafe to perform the content cleaning onsite, we will transfer the contents to be cleaned at our offsite facility
Our professional technicians at ServiceMaster of Lancaster County are highly trained and experienced to provide quality content cleaning and pack-out services. We work quickly and effectively to restore personal items damaged from a disaster. We are also prepared to work with your insurance company throughout the claim process.
If the contents of your home or business in Lincoln, NE were damaged due to a disaster, contact ServiceMaster of Lancaster County at (402) 434-2197 for our professional content cleaning and pack-out services.
The sooner we can tend to your damaged contents, the easier they will be to restore and prevent permanent damage. We are available 24 hours a day to respond to emergencies.