One of the most hazardous disasters is mold because of the health problems and extensive property damage. Mold growth is commonly caused when porous building materials like wood, drywall, and insulation are exposed to excessive amounts of moisture. It’s often the result of improper or untreated water damage.
Mold will continue to spread, weakening building materials and eventually increase the risk of collapse. It can also cause severe health issues to anyone exposed, so it’s crucial to consult a professional remediation service to safely remove it once it.
ServiceMaster of Lancaster County provides professional mold remediation for homes and businesses in the Lincoln, NE area. We are highly trained and properly equipped to locate all the mold on the property and safely remove it. We can also provide reconstruction services to repair the affected building materials.
Mold spores are naturally present in the air, searching for a moist environment and organic materials to eat to grow and thrive. When water damage to your property are not addressed promptly, mold will grow within the porous building materials. Improper drying of these affected areas can also lead to mold growth. This is why it’s important to have a professional water damage restoration service respond as soon as possible.
Mold can also cause severe health problems for anyone exposed. Symptoms include throat inflammation, respiratory infections, coughing, skin irritation, and other allergic reactions. Health issues may also become more severe the longer an individual is exposed.
Mold Removal in Lincoln, NE
Our professional technicians at ServiceMaster of Lancaster County will safely contain and remove mold to prevent further spread as well repair the structural damages.
We use advanced equipment and infrared technology to locate all mold sources and powerful chemicals to eliminate the spores, preventing them from coming back. Finally, we address structural and furnishing repairs which may have been damaged from mold exposure.
Discovery of Mold on Your Property – What to Do:
- Contact ServiceMaster of Lancaster County for professional mold remediation services
- Wear protective equipment like a breathing mask, eyewear, gloves, and other protective gear when near the mold
- Turn on the air conditioning or fans to increase the airflow throughout the property
- Wipe down the condensation from the walls
- If you have a dehumidifier, use it to eliminate excess moisture from the area
Responding to the Discovery of Mold – What NOT to Do:
- Do not come into contact with the mold
- Do not try to clean the mold from the affected areas yourself
- Do not cover up any moldy surfaces with paint or caulk
- Do not use or place a fan directly in front of any mold growth, otherwise this will allow the mold spores to spread even more throughout the property
Mold Remediation Services in Lincoln
Our professional mold remediation services include:
- Thoroughly inspecting the property to determine the extent of the mold growth and possible property damages
- Complete inspection report provided to your insurance company
- Containing the mold growth to prevent it from spreading throughout the property
- Customized mold remediation plan to safely and effectively remove all mold
- Complete cleaning and repairing of the affected structural materials, furnishings, and surfaces damaged by the mold
Contact Us for a Free Estimate
Mold disasters can lead to severe property damages and health issues if left unaddressed over time. ServiceMaster of Lancaster County is here to safely remove the mold and clean, repair and restore the areas of your property affected by the mold growth.
If your home or business in Lincoln, NE is in need of professional mold remediation services, contact us at (402) 434-2197 for a free estimate. We are available 24/7 to respond to emergencies.