Dealing with property damage is frustrating, but it can be even more of a hassle if it occurs due to vandalism. Vandalism is often a random act that occurs more during the summer months. While you can discourage vandalism, you cannot completely prevent it. In the event your property is the victim of vandalism, clean it promptly.
Graffiti Removal in Lincoln, NE
ServiceMaster of Lancaster County can help through for vandalism cleaning services offered to homes and businesses in Lincoln, NE, and the neighboring areas. Our professionals will help efficiently clean up the vandalism and repair the damage.
Feeling angered about vandalism is normal, but direct your energy toward regaining control of your property by cleaning the vandalism. Using powerful cleaning products, we can clean things like eggs, dirt, rocks, sticks and graffiti. We can also make repairs to damaged windows, siding, and roofing.
Our vandalism cleanup services can provide the following:
- 24/7 availability
- Emergency board up and tarping services
- Power washing to remove graffiti
- Necessary demolition and reconstruction services
- Debris and damaged materials removal
- Window cleaning
Limit the damage from vandalism by doing the following:
- Use water to clean eggs and other debris
- Blot stains from fabrics
- Discard of toilet paper and other physical debris
- Rid of broken glass by vacuuming or sweeping it up
- Document damage through pictures and videos
Avoid the following:
- Do not try cleaning chemical stains from inks, paints, and other substances.
- Do not use electrical appliances until an inspection has been done.
- Do not throw out any broken pieces that may be used to make repairs.
- Do not try cleaning upholstery, carpeting, and other fabrics without speaking with a professional.
If your property has been vandalized, seek prompt assistance from ServiceMaster of Lancaster County and the vandalism cleaning services we provide in Lincoln, NE.
Call (402) 434-2197, where we can be reached on a 24/7 basis, for our help.