Water damage is already in a home or building, but water mixed with sewage can be much worse. Sewage water contains waste materials that can cause severe damage to affected building materials and furnishings and the harmful toxins within sewage can result in serious health issues. If you suspect that the water on your property might be contaminated with sewage, stay away from the water and call our professionals immediately.
ServiceMaster of Sarpy County provides sewage cleanup services in Omaha, NE to help clean up and restore homes and commercial buildings affected by sewage. Our technicians will safely remove all sewage water from the property and repair or restore the damage it caused. We will also ensure that the affected areas are cleaned and disinfected for your safety.
Damage Caused by Sewage
Sewage contaminated water can cause extensive damage in your home or building and make the area quite dangerous. The most common ways for sewage to get into your home is from a toilet leak, sewage backup, or natural flooding in which the flood water is mixed with sewage. Once the water gets into your home or building, it will get absorbed in porous building materials and furnishings. As these materials take in the water, they are also absorbing the waste materials in the sewage which can quickly lead to permanent damage.
The presence of sewage is dangerous because it contains harmful microorganisms, viruses, and bacteria that can spread disease or infection. This is why you should avoid contact with the water if you even suspect that it may be contaminated.
Sewage Cleaning in Omaha, NE
Our technicians are fully prepared to handle the removal of sewage water as well as the clean up and restoration after the sewage is removed. We will remove the sewage water using advanced water extraction equipment and clean and disinfect materials that can be saved. Permanently damaged materials will be removed from the property. In addition to the cleaning and disinfection, ServiceMaster of Sarpy County can remove foul, lingering odors left by the sewage.
You can expect the following from our sewage cleaning services:
- 24/7 response: Our technicians will respond immediately to remove sewage water and help limit the damage.
- Licensed and experienced: Our technicians are IICRC-certified and use advanced equipment, methods, and cleaning products to fully restore homes and businesses affected by sewage.
- Complete assessment: We will assess the extent of the damage and form a restoration plan to completely remove the sewage and repair the resulting damage.
- Complete restoration: After the sewage water is removed, we will clean and disinfect hard surfaces and the materials that can be saved. The materials that have been permanently damaged will be removed from the property. After the cleaning process, we can provide deodorization and mold removal to safely return the affected area to its original condition.
- Working with insurance: Our professionals will work with your insurance company to help with your claim.
If your home or business is affected by sewage, make sure you stay away from the water and call our professionals right away for sewage cleanup. Our technicians will safely remove the sewage and ensure that the affected areas are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
We are available 24 hours a day at (402) 293-1625 to provide sewage cleanup services in Omaha, NE.