Property damage is never a good experience, but you may find it even more frustrating if it occurred due to vandalism. Vandalism is usually done randomly and during the summertime. You can take actions to discourage such acts, but it’s impossible to completely prevent them. But if your property is vandalized, it’s best to promptly clean it.
Graffiti Removal in Omaha, NE
ServiceMaster of Sarpy County can help homes and businesses in Omaha, NE, and the neighboring communities with vandalism cleaning services. Our technicians will work efficiently to remove vandalism evidence and make repairs.
Do not waste your energy by lingering on the anger you may feel regarding the vandalism. Instead, work to have it cleaned as soon as possible. Cleaning graffiti, eggs, dirt, sticks, and other debris, we have powerful cleaning products and power washing equipment to eliminate all evidence of vandalism.
Our vandalism cleanup services include the following:
- 24/7 availability
- Removal of debris, graffiti, eggs, dirt, rocks and sticks with power washing equipment
- Window cleaning
- Removal of damaged building materials
Limit vandalism damage with the following actions:
- Use water to clean up debris, such as eggs
- Throw out toilet paper and other debris
- Blot stains from fabrics
- Remove broken glass by sweeping or vacuuming it up
- Document the damage by taking pictures and recording video
Avoid doing the following:
- Do not clean stains from ink, paints, and other substances and chemicals.
- Do not use appliances until they have been inspected properly.
- Do not throw away broken pieces that could be used to repair damage.
- Do not try to clean fabrics, including upholstery and carpeting, without first speaking to a professional.
Get help from ServiceMaster of Sarpy County and our vandalism cleaning services in Omaha, NE, if your home or business has been vandalized. Give us a call at (402) 434-2197, where we can be reached 24/7.